Thursday, January 15, 2009

WAR???

I've been playing Regum Online quiet a long time and tonight is the best part of all :D

Its when the releam of Syrtis and Alsuis which is enemy to each other and to us ( Ignis ) combine their power to destroy our nation and eventually the succed until reach The Great Gate of Ignis.

And this is the first time I've been seeing soooooo many player online and not to mention the lagg it cause.

I've been involve in expansion of our teritory and several Fort War but tonight War to defend our nation is the BEST! Altough i die several time ( cause of the lag + High lvl player combine to kill me alone )...

But overall, its the best part but sadly i cant cant participate until the end of the war coz ( low internet connection + my eyes already 50% closed )... So i wish my mates good luck in thier fight and hope our releam is secured once more :D

Got to go readers ~

Salam~

No comments: