Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Week Ahead...

A week had pass, and we are getting nearer to the Second Internal Assessment, and its approximately 6~7 week left but yet I feel empty inside... well not that empty but really not enough to face the second IA...

This week I didn't do much revision, and just having a good time as this is the time of shopping in India coz every shop are in a BIG SALE... discount everywhere and up to 60% for branded item... But miraculously I didn't buy anything but only a pair of leather glove... Maybe its because i don't think I need any more cloth or pants and all I got now is enough :D

So, the one that not enough for me now is my knowledge... and the solution is to study harder XD

Well, that is all I need for now :D

Got to go readers~

Salam~

No comments: