Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year, New Leaf...

Come to think of it, there's too many things happen at 2008 and most of them an unpleasant one. Hurt me that badly while leaving numerous hideous scars that takes forever to disappear and forever is such a long time...

Then come new year, 2009 whom idk what will it bring for me, excitement or more sadness. But i hope it will bring prosper and success for me. Everyone kept saying, new year mean new leaf, and we must trying to make the best of it while make the past mistake as boundaries that guide us from making terrible mistake. I kind of agree on that.

I guess its time to turn on a new leaf which mean, I must get out from the negative surrounding I've been before. All the bad habit I've done before like talking about other people bad side must be avoided at any cost. Well, when trying to do that, firstly must avoid those who like to talk about other people then we will not having the tendency to talk about other people too.

Which mean, everything that happen for a reason and The Almighty arrange all these event to make us realize what is right and what is wrong for those who think and think. That's the fuel that drive me all the way until now since I've suffer from the terrible lost of my friends. I guess for me to grasp the medical course together with the afterlife mission, a bad influence must be avoided.

Know, I'm really Thank The God for showing me which is true and which is plastic. I hope His Guidance will never leave me although I've done so many bad thing. Also hoping that this new year filled with new experience and new achievement. I guess I don't have to look for the truth of the Law of Attraction and Theory of Separation anymore. All I have to do is work hard to achieve my goal which is t pass this MBBS with good result and become a good doctor.


Got to go readers, got to do assignment :D
~Salam~

No comments: