Friday, January 9, 2009

Thanks...

About 10 days previously, I think I gain the peace I seek... I doesn't talk bad about other people, don't trying to find other people bad side, secret, story and many other bad thing that I usually adore... And with this improvement(i think) I can sleep well, can study well, can do anything that will annoy people. Finally my concentration rising up and I think I see clearly from now...

But what I don't understand is, why some of us like to see others suffer and do not wish someone have something that they do not have?

I seriously wonder...

And what more surprising is the one that do something that to you is the one that you've been called friends...

In my opinion, when a friend have a fight with us, and they want to make up, they will try to forgive what we have done wrong and we must forgive what they do wrong, and try not to find any bad side of them and us.

But, it seems like I'm the only one that want to make up this friendship and they did not to their part instead rising such simple issue like"tak tolong2 potong sayur" which I think is such a micro thing to be discussed. It's not like I'm not doing anything that can be contributed to the house, coz I already in charge on the garbage which I really despise, but for the sake of house, I'm still doing it.

But, their job is at the kitchen, and yet they still want me to go their and help them... is their worker not enough coz I think the worker are sufficient or their just want to rise issue to make me look bad so they have something to talk about.

Why they cant just do their job and I do mine. It sound like I'm "berkira", but they are the one that "berkira" first. Why if they "berkira" people think its right and if I "berkira" I'm wrong? Is it because they are many and I'm alone? So when they start to "berkira" they are right? and when I'm "berkira" Im wrong coz im alone?

If its what they think, is it "adil" for me?

I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know how to please them anymore. If they have a lot work to do, so am I. If they have bundle of record to be written, so am I. If they think they need time for them self, so am I. So?

Or is it their really true face? That tend to look for others at a bad side of view?

I is a question that I don't know the answer...

But one thing for sure, after hearing this issue rising, the peace, concentration, clam that I try to build inside me slightly shatter because I do actually care about being harmony with my housemate. If they don't think I'm as their friend, try and try to think I'm as their housemate. I seriously do not want to have a bad relationship with my housemate...

Anyway, if the condition and perception really cant changed, and if they still think I'm the bad, and wrong side, and is they really don't want to have a peace and harmony with me, thanks for make me realize the fact that I try to deny all these time, the fact that I try to look something good inside you and pretend not to see the truth...

Thanks...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

u know what rashid,
u wanna talk about berkira and u think "tak potong sayur" is a MICRO thing??

FYI,i xpernah berkira as what u mention..
ok.we've done this before..with ur housemate but i think u refuse to sit and think for a while what exactly u've done!

berkira= haha..u make me laugh! u berkira smpi smpi food in ur damn locker tu bukan berkira ke?
org lain masak and helping in the kitchen while u r doing nothing inside the room and bile food dh siap u MENJERIT nk makan sebab u lapar. u know what, i mmg berkira ngn u sbb i yg masak and i didnt tend u invite u..but still in the end i still ajk jgk because i ade hati perut and put my ego aside.
u org first start makan!

then abis makan u cuci pinggan u je..abes kuali2 n periuk tu i nk cuci..oh ya..MMG I YG CUCI and kadang ilham and others too..u??
buang sampah JE!! and that u think its big enough??? that is i classified as MICRO.

time sampah berulat sume did u do anything? IKRE DID!
time umah banjir and sinki xleh pki..did u have an effort do clean it up?
FINALLY I JGK YG BUAT WITH ILHAM JUST NOW!

all of this because we all live in the same damn house and we have the responsibility to do that..
and u?

hidup with ur own life and doesn't bother to join whatever we do...

yeah u might say org laen buat pe?

they do play their own part like kemas sket2..tolong potong bawang,sayur and they xpernah mengungkit walhal diorng xpernah do all that stuff....but they did it because they know they also nk makan what ever i cook.

that i what u should noe...
and we've already made a decision that if u wann a be with us u must change first ur damn bad attitude yg suke put blame on others and xpernah nk salahkan diri sendiri..

cube u cermin diri u sendiri..
evn u noticed that 1 batch xsuke u..salah satu batch ke??
yes people make mistake and learn from that..but u? make mistake but never said that it was ur mistake!

Wan Mohd Rashid said...

emm, firstly aku makan benda yg ko masak tu pun coz nak hormat ko dah masak utk rumah... aku boleh jer nak beli makanan sendiri and makan sendiri, bukan aku takde duit...

and pasal makanan dlm locker tu, salah ke simpan brg sendiri dlm locker??? semua benda kena kongsi ke???

Then pasal pinggan tu, aku, kau ilham and kre je ke satu rumah?

and salah ka kalau tak ikut apa yg korang buat? its not like u want me to participate in whatever u do kan? so buat apa la aku nak menepek kat tempat korang when I didnt even wanted?

Kan tym conference tu major thing yg aku salah kat rumah adalah pasal sampah and gotong royong kemas rumah tym hari sabtu? So i've try my best to make those things... not stratified do you?

Well, i'm here not to filled ur need and I dont think i need to fill ur need, as long as im doing my job for the house, i think im ok. So what if just buang sampah rumah? I think its enough.

And for u? I dont mind anything u said coz u can said anything u want. and i dont think i have and should to stop u.

I'll just wait and see just what GOD will prepare for me for the future ahead and hoping that GOD will make me through these boundry with ease. Amin~

Wan Mohd Rashid said...

oh ya, lupe lak nak ulas pasal satu batch tak suka aku tu..

Gini, does it matter to u kalau satu batch tak suka aku?

I admit my mistake that I do to them. So? Its not like im planning to blame them.

I think I change what I could change and that's all. I dont think I have any problem with them anymore. At least that's what im thinking.

and FYI, I already look my self at mirror and always do... but do u? Its not like I mean U didnt cermin urself, but it a word of muhasabah. Mesti after nie ko kata aku yg tak muhasabah diri kan?

takpe la.. aku terima. coz that is u. I have nothing to say anymore. If u want to cook for house and dont wish me to join u, feel free to do so. I will not complaining anymore. If its for the better, I accept. Better in the term of u and me.

KiwiKiwi said...

dahla korang..
jangan la gaduh dah..
tak best la...
we use to be bestfriend before this..
lagi2 kite kan housemate..
dah2 ek..