Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blog

Tadi tym jalan2, teringat pasal diary..

Yeah, I got none... I lost all my picture in MAIS, and 1st IA ( dinner etc. ) when my laptop got stolen! CURSE U BOY!!! I KNOW UR OUT THERE!!! lolz XD

So then aku terfikir pasal blog... yeah.. i got alternative... my blog!

But then, some issue aku tak berani tulis kat blog mostly involving my true self...

But then I think some more, why not?!

Then I think again... I cant! I dont have the guts to face the consequences! I'm not like Elron, who have high self confidence... When ppl talk bout my teeth.. I got discourage... I feel shy... etc...

I try to change it, but would cost me fortune~ why bother?! baik aku simpan duit tu utk guna tym terdesak kan? Thanks GOD I'm not boros like some ppl... ada duit jer spent.. ada duit jer habis... mintak parents...

I'm lucky my Mother teach us when we were little to appreciate everything we got, everything we have, tak terlampau ikut org, tak nak sgt apa yg org ada.. Thanks for the harsh life ( tak harsh sgt pun tp susah gak la ), it teaches me to become what I am now. Im thankfull to God to give me suh Mother~ I love u Mom.. ( emm I never say this but u know I do right mom? :p )

Lolz.... dari ckp pasal blog tetiba melalut sampai sini...

I just wanna write.. write...write...

everything yg kuar kat kepala nie aku nak tulis...

Sometimes aku nak update everything but I got no time! ( ada plak masa main game >.< )

Sometimes I want to privatize my blog, but then I want to share... ( although some story tak leg share.. for myself.. or for myself and friend... or for myself, family and friend ) lol ada category nie terus :p

So? what now?

I guess I have to keep on writing la kan? I do this for myself, and for myself the blog is created, so those who out there, if u wanna say something, say it here or keep it~ no need to sebar2 etc... '

Dan la aku tau aku nie tak digemari ramai lolz.. ( whuteeeburrrr~ AKU TAK KISA EVEN RAMAI BENCI AKU HAHAHA! I'll continue on living tp terguris hati tu ada la kot, and once terguris, scar tu permenant... maybe aku buat plastic surgery baru hilang kot lolz )

Banyak benda actually.. tp I'll try my best to ignore those huge event that change my life, how i visualize certain ppl, and how i visualize life itself lol :p

Anyway, change is needed right? ^_^

4 comments:

PùRpLè LuV Me said...

salam..mintak izin follow yr blog...and comments sekali..:) nice words in your post...

Wan Mohd Rashid said...

Hahaha tak yah mintak izin, Its free for all anyway ^_^

PùRpLè LuV Me said...

hahaha ok since no registration and annual fees to follow yr blog, i will menyibuk at your blog hahaha thnks!

Wan Mohd Rashid said...

Hahaha u most welcome ^_^