Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chicken Pox

Guess what? It hit me for 2nd time. Darn!

last Saturday got admitted to emergency room due to acute vomiting n diarrhea more then 7 episode. was diagnosed to have Acute Gastroenteritis. then That monday till wednesday got exam for OBG, Medicine and Psychiatry. Darn, im not in my best, no mood to study, no mood to think really deep #lol

That wednesday I start notice these small-small vesicle, and it growing in size...

Today, thrusday, condition getting worse, still need to go to hospital to submit OBG log book. So took the chance to visit Medicine Opd.

Lesion become big and multiple in number. Like im having major breakout or something lol.

Diagnosed to have chicken pox. sigh* =.='

Oh well got to Isolate myself, n see if I can survive this myself.

1 comment:

Puteri Purnama said...

hari ini 9 april, dah sembuh?