Thursday, November 11, 2010

Its not about winning..

Alhamdulillah, our batch got No.1 !!! ^_^

All the hard work to collect those points.. Phew~

But, if I say its not about winning, its about having fun, spent time with good friends, am I being selfish? ( nanti ada org kata tak bersyukur dpt no. 1 )..

But then, why I'm not so happy as i would imagine it after knowing our batch got first place?

Nvm...

The event is quite alive, and I like it. The food fest is not bat also :D

I got to left early coz something happen, I realize that I dont prefer if something like that happen ... It just take away all your mood... So i go home and switch on the heater and when I realize it, Its already dark...

Guess I'm tired also T_T...


P/s : mcm mana nak disable comment for this entry? ( jgn comment apa2 for this entry plz )

No comments: