Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday, while I attending my clinical posting, I took the chance to do Cryotheraphy for Wartz that infect my sole. Total 4 Wartz and 2 on both plantar side of my feet. The biggest 1 on my left and 2 on the right just start so it's a little small. The other 1 on my left sole already regressing.

So when seeing the Dermatologist, she do the slit sign ( if im not mistaken ) where she cut the 'thing' using scalpel. No bleeding for all except fir the largest 1 on the left foot. Theres slight pain when she do that, tho the pain is faint but very sharp T_T...

Anyway, she want me to do the Cryo in Monday but then the bleeding wont stop even after pressing it for like 5min. So she suggest I do it and I agree.

Back when Derma posting, we often see someone undergo Cryotheraphy ( it even come out on the exam >.< ), but never imagine that I would have experience with it.

Then the procedure start, she gonna start spray the lesion with liquid nitrogen. She say " this gonna burn a little" and i thought that would give slight pain.. She start... cold...very cold...very very cold... cold+hurt a little... pain... a bit painfull... OMG OMG OMG!!!! painfull!!! my foot withdraw ( reflex okayyy ) lol :p

Then she hold my foot so it wont move and continue T_T...

Now for the big lesion she start... Urgh... Cant describe the pain, its just too much >.< (not forget the bleeding still continue )

After finish all things she prescribe the medicine and give me the bill, while going to pay it, too many ppl so I'm going to class ( the lec already there :p )

After class, pay the bill ( the line is very long ) so Faiz CK ( not Calvin Klein okayyy lol :p ) help me to get the medicine ( Thank you so muchhh!!! :p )

Finish the hospital scene and going back home ^_^

Thinking of it, why does pain exist? ( jgn bidas secara logic )~

Perhaps to make ppl realize that life is not all happy but also filled with obstacle and problem that sometimes will surely give us hard time, but then I heard this quote from 1 of the anime I'm watching now :

"no matter what happen, the sun will always shine"

It give a huge meaning to me...

Gtg now~

Salam~

1 comment:

President (wiir2000) said...

cyropro ker??
pernah tgk di skin clinic time aku praktikal dulu