Saturday, May 16, 2009

16 May! Such a special day!


To My Mother : Happy Birthday! Moga panjang umur and murah rezeki. Dijauhkan daripada segala macam penyakit. Moga excellent dalam segala pekerjaan yang dilakukan dan mudah - mudahan diberkati hidup olehNYA :D


What a great day,
It's my mom 's birthday,
It's also a teachers day,
and it all happen in 16 May.

What a great day,
I finish cleaning my new room today,
And I'll continue cleaning the house on Sunday,
So I can live there maybe on Monday.

What a great day,
Although my Sim Card got blocked today,
Im not going to be sad,
Coz the AirTel worker said it's going to be okay.

Hoping for another great day,
Coz tomorrow I want to do lots of stuff,
Including cleaning,
Laundrying,
and maybe shopping :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay enough crapping :p

currently im moving to a new house, form 403 Divya Landmark to C302 Wellington ( tah betul ke eja ), and my new housemate is :

~Tuan Due
~Nabil
~Hazrul

And hazrul become my roomate~

BTW, baru habis kemas bilik tadi and esok maybe kemas ruang tamu kalau diorang due dah kemas diorang punya bilik... But dunno when they want to start cleaning... So kalau diorang tak start gak, aku shopping esok kot :p

K la, dah lewat malam nie, aku nak tidur dulu :D


~Gtg readers

~Salam :D

2 comments:

FFB said...

best poem ko. mama kirim salam. mama nangis baca puisi ko.
baik2 ko sana. belajar betul2, jgn men game selalu. ok?

Wan Mohd Rashid said...

ok ok i try :p