Friday, December 26, 2008

Home Alone : Nak Habis dah Cuti

Its Friday and tomorrow is Saturday and after that is Sunday. Then come Monday where we will be continuing our study and perhaps the result for first IA already been released.

This 9 day of holiday pass quickly as it were yesterday the holiday begin... NVM, Life has to go on...

Emm, there are 2 days for me left to regain my strength back and I hope in this 2 days I'll have the rest I need to overcome the whole study days for second IA.

Not expect much in this first IA, and I hope that I'll be doing great in second and third IA.. amin :D

Nak tulis apa lagi ek?

Takde dah kot...maybe hari nie tidur awal, penat dari shopping, opss... kantoi lak p shopping lagi..

Well, tym nak sembayang Jumaat kat CS, tukar duit jap, then jalan2 sikit, nampak baju lawa... so terbeli la ... haizz... nie la aku malas nak kuar nie... hehe tapi takpe la :P

Btw, its the last cloth shopping for this and next month kot... ocz ill be really busy... and thats why I'll change my money to prepare for next month... so tak yah la kuar lagi :P

K la, I'm off now, Cya readers :D

3 comments:

FFB said...

nk tgk baju lawa yg ko ckp..haha!

Anonymous said...

msia still holiday on next monday..ha3

Wan Mohd Rashid said...

haha.. kami kelas dah start huhu :P