Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!! (take-2)

Okay, I've read my post and its pretty lame.. Ive lost the touch I guess...

Anyway, this year I'm trying these new things, bout sociology. Its a bit risky, buy hey! We live only once and better make out the best of it right? hehe :p

- Let go all the hatred towards other ( checked )
- Trying my best to let go and move on ( _____ )
- Trying my best to study hard ( _____ )
- Saving money for Greece trip ( _____ )
- Wake up early to catch the bus ( _____ )
- Cook myself lunch and bring it to hospital ( _____ )

And the list goes on... but WAIT!!!! only 1 thing checked! Omg what happen to me? lol.

Become so lazy like this, urgh I should be ashamed, but the truth it, I feel nothing hahahaha! lol again.
I guess I did changed a bit. ( or a lot? idk )

Well who cares! As long as I enjoy living ^__^

2 comments:

PùRpLè LuV Me said...

happy new year rashid
breathe the new life but keep the old one...:)

Wan Mohd Rashid said...

Happy New year gak ^_^