Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramadhan

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al - Mubarakh. Semoga Ramadhan kali nie lagi baik dari yg sebelumnya,

Kata2 dia atas adalah biasa, pada SMS, MMS, etc. But sadly, I think compared to when I was smaller, my Ramadhan are more filled with ibadah compare to me now.

I've changed. I once cherished and excited when Ramadhan comes, but now... I dunno why I dont feel the 'kegembiraan' anymore ( nak guna happines mcm tak ngam jer )...

Am i tainted enough? Cant even feel the warmth of this blessed month...

I've changed... Thats all i know... If i've ever fasting full in Rejab and Syaban.. now, even Isnin Khamis pun jarang...

I cant blame the class and posting etc coz this is my choice to enter this professional course... In school also I've used to be busy. But that now prevent me from doing those stuff... But now?

Perhaps I'm just too lazy... Yeah lazy... Blame blame blame.. that's all i do...

Last year ramadhan was so - so... not much I've done... I once complete whole 30 juzuk in 1 month, last year I cant even finish 15...

So now?

I dont think i can... But surely... I'll try me best again... bangkit merebut peluang yg ada...

I hope and always hope...

Ya Allah, Give me strength, give me courage, give me chance for me to change and may the change i made for myself is small but remain, Amin.

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan. Syaitan dibelengu tp nafsu still ada, so anything happen tak leh salahkan Syaitan dah ( LOL ). Harap leh lentur nafsu yg teruk nih! XD

Salam.

2 comments:

faiz ck said...

rashid T__T

sesama la kite

President (wiir2000) said...

semoga dapat berubah.
kotakan segala janji. =p